Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Aprons

I really think aprons are cute.  However I rarely wear one. I typically cookwith a dishcloth on my shoulder, but no apron.  The kids however wear their aprons most of the time when we bake.  I have a collection of kids aprons. This is only some of them (The ones without kids names)

This is my first apron from when I was little, I believe my aunt made it for me.  It is threadbare but still cool. My sister copied this pattern and Princes has one similar with her name on it.
 (yes, I still keep it even though my name is spelled wrong.)
This is mine from when I was a little older, my mom made it for me when I outgrew the 1st one.  Princess wears this one lately.
 
 
 This is Buddy's apron that my mom made for him.  Of course it had to be camo.
 This is one my mom made for Munchkin. 
 This is one I made for my niece.  Actually I made 2 of these, one for my gift closet and one I added my nieces name on it and it was part of her Christmas present.  I was temped to make one with ruffles, but eventually decided simple was better and easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

either Aunt Lila or Linnea made them. I think Linnea made them.