Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Busy August

Now it is the middle of September and I am wondering what happened to August. It seems I was busy setting up the house, getting the kids ready for school, Grandma visiting, starting school and lots else.  Now I get to finally update the blog about all the cool stuff we did.

1st up, My Awesome Cousins wedding. 
I have a pretty big extended family, OK it is huge by some standards, but it is crazy and I love it.  We define dysfunction in our own redneck way.   There were 5 cousins born within a year on my mom's side of the family. Four of us got married within a few years of each other  2000-2005 about. (sorry guys I am guessing since I don't remember.)  However there was one holdout, she waited and found the perfect guy.

I traveled home on a plane ALONE.  I know for some that is not a big deal but for me it was fantastic, and I got to eat without worrying about what anyone else was eating. It was great.

 

Congratulations Naomi and Keith!!

I did not get many pictures, I actually got better ones with my sisters camera.  I was having too much fun to take time for pictures.

No comments: