I made Scout a ball to play with just for him. It's too bad he isn't very interested in it and all the other kids like to play with it. I followed the tutorial here It was a pretty simple project, but it had a lot of hand sewing. The kids love it and I will probably make a few more, they are great for using up scraps.
1 comment:
Rachel, you did a beautiful job! I like the way you put the solid color on the outside and the bright print down inside. I haven't made any that way before. Don't worry, little Scout will love this ball when he's around 18 months. I've made some for the church nursery, where I play with little folks on Sundays, and the 18-24 month old children love playing with these balls. They are so perfect for teaching children how to catch a ball.
I'll be linking to your post on my new post today...soon...my blog home is at http://kathyhaynie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment