Sunday, June 19, 2011

Memorial Day

I am being harassed by my sister to post some more stuff, and I have a LOT to post, but it will take some time.  We have been busy.

Starting with Memorial Day and Grandma and Grandpas house.  The family came and we had a great time with great weather.  Of course I didn't take my camera out until the last days, but somewhere there are lots of great pictures of the family and the extended family.  (hint..... please send me them.)  The kids went sailing and played in the wading pool and went tubing and kayaking and all sorts of fun stuff.

They got a lot of time to play with their cousins and family.
 This little guy was great all weekend, he likes to chill on the floor and eat his fist.
 The 2 big kids tried waterskiing but we determined they are a little bit to young.  It was a brave attempt.  This is buddy in the water with Daddy.
 This is Princess

No comments: