Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Baby

We have a new little baby boy in the house. 
He was born April 13th and was 8lbs, 9 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. 

He is healthy and well loved by his brother and sisters.  I am asked about every 15 minutes if they can hold him.   We are teaching the kids all about babies, and they are learning quick.  They are good at helping me with lots of stuff.
I will post lots and lots of pictures soon, I just seem to be having a problem finding the time. 

As a side note, I now need a new nickname for the baby.  Leave me a comment with your suggestion.  Maybe "Little Man" or ??? I don't know, I am out of ideas.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! How about "Squirt"? (Especially cute when preceded by "little.")

Anonymous said...

ok, here goes:
little guy
brother bear
stretch
sleepy
Tiny
salamander
pal
#4
see above (squirt)
scout...
ok, I really like Scout the most...
love, Doof...

Margery said...

So happy for you guys! Congrats on number 4, can't believe you've got an even team now!