Thursday, October 28, 2010

Teeth?

I don't have any pictures, but my children make me laugh, and sometimes I just can't help but share.
Both Princess and Buddy are taking violin lessons and for the most part they love them.  Their teacher is wonderful and she is always using her creativity to teach the kids. 

This week Buddy is playing a song about a monkey.  "I'm a little monkey, climbing up a ladder, climbing to the top to, get a pink banana, I'm a little monkey, climbing down the ladder, climbing to the bottom, eat a pink banana"   Well, she drew a picture of a banana tree and asked Buddy to figure out what she was drawing.  He wasn't getting it and kept guessing random things,  a zoo, a flower, a car.... finally, she gave him a hint.  "They are yellow" 

Buddy's response... "Is it teeth?"   - I guess he thinks all teeth are yellow and grow on trees. 

Where does he come up with these things?

No comments: